Lean Startup Consulting
Partner with Econic to add our experienced, talented, and results-oriented team to your innovation arsenal
Econic’s Lean Startup Consulting helps our corporate clients’ accelerate adoption of Lean Startup throughout their organization with customized tools, resources, and rockstar coaching.
Lean Startup Training Programs
LEAN STARTUP BOOTCAMP
- You’ll learn what Lean Startup is and why it matters
- You’ll get comfortable using core tools and templates for successful lean startup implementation (Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Customer Deep Dive)
- You will come together as a cohort— learning to support each other in a fast-paced, experimental environment
- You’ll get (more) comfortable with ambiguity and working in the unknown; even more, you’ll learn practical ways to de-risk your business ideas and communicate your learnings
Lean Startup Manager Training
- Learn what Lean Startup is and why it matters
- Get comfortable using core tools and templates for successful innovation (Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Customer Deep Dive)
- Learn about customer interviewing and other key techniques to understanding your customer
Internal Coach Training (Train-the-Trainer)
- Scale Lean Startup in your organization through your own people by equipping them with the capabilities and tools to be a Lean Startup coach.
- Accelerate adoptability of Lean Startup in your organization by empowering your people to become a Lean Startup coach and equip them with the tools, resources, coaching experiences and methodology to be a rockstar coach.
- Deep-dive into Lean Startup methodology, sharing facilitation best practices, co-teaching real teams and guiding coaches through a variety of events including: accelerator programs, startup weekends, design sprints and ideation sessions.
Lean Startup Accelerator Programs
- Applying Lean Startup methodology to de-risk new business ideas
- Using the Business Model Canvas to design and assess new business models
- Using the Value Proposition Canvas to design and assess new value propositions
- Planning and conducting customer discovery interviews to effectively learn about customers to drive better decision-making
- Designing and executing lean experiments to quickly learn and iterate
- You will learn how to identify your riskiest assumptions (the things that will crush your business idea if not true) and create well-designed experiments to de-risk those assumptions.
- You will learn the most useful types of experiments to run, as well as the quality of data each experiment type returns.
- You’ll design and launch your first lean experiment using new tools (Facebook Ads, Landing Page Builder, Visitor Recorder, and more).
Contact Econic to learn how to think, move and execute at the speed of change.
© 2017 Econic, LLC. All rights reserved.